We are currently looking for an bilingual Acquisition Specialist to join our sales team in the Greater Montreal Area. In this role you will be tasked with acquiring new auto dealerships to our current client base by utilising previous business development, sales, and web based advertising experience.
What you'll do:
Acquisition of automotive dealers in the Greater Montreal Area with daily prospecting, thereby having a direct impact on growing the customer base of Kijiji Autos
Develop an acquisition strategy in line with the organisations targets and then implement with speed and attention to detail.
Close sales and achieve both monthly and quarterly quotas
Establish positive relationships with dealers, while promoting the Kijiji Autos brand
Work collaboratively with both inside and outside sales teams, as well as sales operation and support teams
Handle the Contract/IO process and ensure all paperwork is accurately completed
Evaluate, analyze and report on customer feedback (e.g. scorecards, business reviews, complaints) relative to Autos products and service level
Provide reports on all activity using Salesforce, as well as forecasts on acquisition numbers
Maintain solid understanding of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understand current competitive conditions within the marketplace
Who you are:
Consistent track record in sales, or related experience - understanding of the automotive industry is an asset
Polished Sales Skills - sales pitch, negotiating/closing business, objection handling
Successful experience in new customer acquisition and the ability to cold call with a straightforward, positive and persistent style
Results-oriented and motivated by seeking opportunities and building relationships with new businesses
Background in web based advertising – SEO, and SEM, web search, digital media etc. is a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French
Customer service and relationship building skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!