What you'll do and who you are
To strengthen the Auto Data Crew, we are looking for a GO Backend Developer to join our development team in Paris, whose mission is to create products that set the standard for automotive professionals.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, comprising Backend Engineer, Frontend, QAA and Devops, under the responsibility of an Engineering Manager and in direct collaboration with the Product Owner, you will participate in the feature development process using the Scrum/Agile method.
As a developer.se backend, you will be involved in the entire development chain through the following missions:
- Produce software architectures aligned with product needs and integrated into Leboncoin's technical stack
- Develop new features in accordance with best practices for quality, performance and scalability
- Ensure delivery of features according to the roadmap schedule
- Participate in improving development, testing and deployment methods (code review, CI/CD ....)
- Make suggestions to challenge and improve the product.
- Optimize and maintain existing systems
- Maintain and enhance technical documentation
As part of the LeBonCoin Backend Guild, you'll be able to keep an eye on technological developments, take initiatives to improve the stack and, more generally, join a company where you can put forward your ideas and put them into practice.
- You have successful experience in GO development and professional or personal projects to show for which you are proud.
- No diploma required, just passion and skill!
- Familiar with distributed, event-driven architectures, microservices, REST APIs
- Mastery of SQL language
- Knowledge of AWS would be appreciated
- And of course familiar with Scrum/Agile methodologies and a natural aptitude for teamwork (peer-programming, mob programming) in a good atmosphere!
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!