- Find, propose, define and plan topics in collaboration with the line manager : scoops, news and technologies
- Feed and maintain a network of informants
- Maintain relations with manufacturers and players in the automotive world
- Lead ad hoc team meetings
- Managing the schedule of publications and presentations of new products
- Commissioning internal or external service providers to produce photos/videos
- Creating editorial content (scoop, news, occasion, retro...) : texts and/or video presentations, photos, interviews...
- Proofreading and publishing editorial content
- Managing the newsletter (editorial choice and layout)
> Journalism training required
> Good knowledge of the automotive industry and more specifically of the product
> Minimum two years' experience in the automotive or pressautomobile environment
> Fluency in English
> Fluency in Google tools (Sheet, Docs....)
> proficiency in photo cropping
> B driving licence appreciated
> You are curious, responsive and dynamic
> You go the extra mile to find original subjects
> You like the idea of joining a dynamic and passionate team.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!