We are seeking a Design Lead to join our growing Customer Growth team. In this role you will be gatekeeper of the Kijiji brand and will develop creative solutions that support multiple lines of business across all media channels.
What you’ll do:
Accountable to deliver high-quality and high-velocity digital first creative from brief to deployment typically in a two-week sprint
Maintain current knowledge of emerging technologies and trends on computer graphic design and publishing and web technologies.
In collaboration with agency partners, evolve and refine the Kijiji brand
Work closely and collaboratively with the customer growth team to support design needs and ad-hoc requests
Manage velocity and throughput with a transparent backlog
QA design work and provide vital feedback to ensure accessibility
Be detailed in the organisation of projects including the management of project briefs, awareness of project specs, partner approvals, files, etc.
Self-manage your workload and resourcing according to business priorities and timelines
Establish process improvements and opportunities for increased efficiency and automation
Who you are:
Motion Skills - you are proficient in motion design (e.g. After Effects)
Proficiency in typography and experience with photography art direction
Experience leading and evolving a national brand
A well-developed creative point of view, and the ability to identify strong ideas and executions
Great Communicator with demonstrated ability to communicate concepts and ideas through written, verbal, and visual means
Strong ability to manage your time, hit deadlines and while working on multiple projects at once, as well as manage a team
Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Abstract programs, digital design process and standard methodologies, including image optimisation, responsive design, digital accessibility, and basic HTML and CSS and Figma
Experience working in an agile marketing environment preferred but not required
You are solutions oriented designer who enjoys transformative change
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more