We're currently looking for a Front Web developer (React) to join the MIM Crew, which develops MIM, the in-house backoffice for the leboncoin.fr website.
Our goal is to provide the best possible tools to our customer relations to enable them to best help users of the site leboncoin.fr.
The Crew is made up of two agile feature teams:
* The FT MIM Post Moderation, responsible for content moderation and anti-fraud tools, is made up of 7 people: 4 frontend devs, 1 backend dev, 1 PO (Product Owner) and an EM (Engineering Manager).
* The FT MIM Transactions, responsible for backoffice transactional tooling, comprising 6 members: 3 frontend devs, 1 backend dev, 1 PO and an EM.
Our technical scope is made up of 39 microservices written in GO and a React web app. We work daily with other features teams (Adlife, Identity, Payment & Consumer Goods) to ensure the technical and functional coherence of our platform, which must evolve at the same time as the site leboncoin.fr.
Frontend devs from all our features teams meet in a guild twice a month to share their knowledge and work together on tech topics.
What we expect from you :
Reporting to the FT MIM Post Moderation Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
Design software architectures to meet business needs and technical requirements
Design and develop new functionalities to meet our quality, performance and scalability requirements
Work as part of a team to deliver the functionalities of the team's roadmap
Drive continuous improvement of the team's stack and work processes
We're looking for someone with at least 3 to 5 years' professional experience in software development, ideally on a React stack.
Skills required :
100% unit testing coverage with React Testing Library
CSS in JS + Material UI
Knowledge of the following methodologies
Writing unit tests
Micro Frontend Architecture
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!