We are seeking a Head of Product for CRM to lead the development and execution of digital messaging and marketing automation products that grow user engagement across web and app while optimising and maintaining the experience and engagement of our audiences. If you have a track record of building and managing impactful, data-driven digital messaging products and automation programs that drive vibrancy, adoption, retention and revenue then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
Lead a cross-functional development team, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align with your mission and CRM success metrics
Identify fast, simple ways to test new ideas in a proof of concept and rapidly iterate to gain a clear view on whether to proceed to the next gate
Work closely with the Growth Marketing Lead to build scalable marketing automation infrastructure, codebase, and processes across our email templates, data flows, automation and reporting
Work closely with our brand marketing, creative and other teams to strategise, validate, and build one-off and complex automated email and cross-platform campaigns
Analyse and report on past campaign performance, and identify areas for testing and improvement
Be a subject matter expert on email design, build, compliance and strategic best practices and tactics for the Talent organization
Lead a team and manage our external email agency.
Does this sound like you:
10+ years of hands-on experience leading the end-to-end creation and deployment of customer lifecycle/retention strategies
Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in Agile teams is desirable
Proficient in web and mobile technologies as well as a good understanding of industry trends
Familiarity with experimentation (A/B testing) and related statistical methods.
A passion for great digital messaging and willingness to get hands-on coding emails, building automation and customer journeys, setting up tests, and segmenting data
A strong understanding of list hygiene as well as email frequency and engagement optimisation tactics
Experience building and managing email and automation processes and workflows that scale
Understanding and experience implementing ESP level APIs to trigger and automate emails
Knowledge of email strategies and tactics as it relates to each stage of the customer lifecycle and able to effectively identify actionable messaging opportunities
Experience with Adobe Campaign Manager an asset
Extensive experience with analytics – web analytics (Google Analytics), email analytics (Adobe Campaign Manager would be a plus), data visualization (Tableau) and advanced customer segmentation models
A proven leader with experience building, managing and coaching a team of high impact professionals towards a common goal
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more