In the Real Estate team (Fotocasa and Habitaclia) we are looking for an exceptional iOS Software Engineer to join our team!
What will be your functions?
Creation and/or maintenance of iPhone/iPad applications.
Work with the product owner and the rest of the team to define and create a great product.
Ensure the proper functioning and maintainability of the code applying SOLID principles and covering production code with tests.
Follow Pull Request and Code Review procedure, as well as maintain continuous integration.
Collaboration with the backend in the design of APIs.
In addition, when the opportunity arises, you will participate in:
Development of Swift libraries with their documentation and samples, and publishing them using SPM
Development of reusable UI components.
Swift, understanding of SwiftUI, UIKit & Foundation APIs.
Dependency management (Swift Package Manager).
Understanding of common architectural patterns such as MVP or VIPER.
Understand and apply unit tests
And also, if you know about this, it would be great:
Modularisation, Clean Architecture.
Snapshot testing, Gherkin / Cucumber for UI tests
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!