Adevinta is looking to hire a People Systems Specialist who can take ownership, shape ideas and be part of our People Systems Product Line team. This position is located in Barcelona.
The successful candidate will participate in ongoing development and improvement of our eco-systems and Workday modules, and will also:
- Work as HRIS partner supporting HCM areas in Workday, including HCM core, Adv. Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Recruitment. (Reporting, security and EIBs is a nice to have).
- Support other systems in our scope, for example Docebo as part of our LMS.
- Will have the opportunity to lead global and local initiatives to improve our processes and cover the business needs.
- Implement business process changes and enhancements, lead testing and data validation, and ensure that overall system performance is aligned with business objectives.
- Manage the maintenance and rollout of new product releases and tools in our People Systems.
- Manage the service requests received in our CMS (Workday Help) from the different workstreams, providing Tier 2/3 service support on Workday / Docebo enhancements.
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners, technical teams and external parties to gather and define requirements, recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption.
- Support, coach and train team members and participate in scheduled and ad hoc demos to train our main stakeholders and teams to be sure that the system functionalities and processes are being optimized.
- Be part of this amazing team, you will report to the People Systems Lead.
(Experiences and Qualifications)
- Experience configuring Workday across at least 3 different Workday modules, ideally Time tracking, Absence, EIBs / Reporting.
- Previous experience in IT / Business consultancy (min 2-3 years) in international environments.
- Some experience in project management activities.
- High level of attention to detail and good problem solving.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player
Fluent in English.
You will be part of an enthusiastic and small team, reporting directly to People Systems Product Lead
Ideally located at global HQ in Barcelona.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones