Attached to Team Locasun, your role will be to contribute to the development of vacation rental within the leboncoin group, which includes locasun website.
As the Product Owner of Feature Team Locasun, you will be responsible for:
Developing user knowledge by working closely with the UX Designer of your team.
Staying updated on product-related innovations relevant to your feature team.
Delivering value to users by developing new features in the product.
Carrying the short and medium-term vision for your product within the team and also with other Product Owners and teams outside P&T.
Defining and managing your product.
Prioritizing product enhancements in coordination with other Product Owners, aligned with the product goals defined upstream by the CPO, Product Director, and technical requirements.
Defining each product evolution as a User Story, prioritizing them in your Product Backlog, and ensuring their progress.
Communicating the progress of product development and the roadmap for upcoming sprints to management, other teams requesting changes, and users.
Taking responsibility for your KPIs, which measure the impact of changes on your product.
Being the point of entry and decision-maker for your feature team: defining and advocating for product priorities within the team.
In partnership with the Technical Manager of the FT, leading the Feature Team, fostering teamwork, and ensuring everyone works together effectively to fulfill the team's mission.
You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Product Owner and/or Project Manager.
You have strong interpersonal skills.
You are autonomous, rigorous, and comfortable with numbers.
...then this position is right for you!
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!