As part of the development of our activities, we are looking for a Sector Manager (F/M) for the Charente-Pays de la Loire area.
For the following departments: (44,49,37,85,79,86,17,16) in order to market our inventory management and decision support software.
Reporting to the Sales Director of the South region, the Sector Manager has an active role in the commercial development of the company. Through his/her actions with customers, he/she participates in the development and operational implementation of the company's commercial strategy in his/her territory.
His/her universe of action is varied and he/she must adapt to the typology of his/her clients.
- He/she will be required to sell and negotiate agreements with dealers, multi-brand traders and a sales front of medium-sized strategic accounts.
- He/she will be responsible for selling digital products (software, data) within the network of dealerships and automobile dealers while relying on and relaying the agreements made by the Regional Key Accounts or by the Key Accounts team National, with manufacturers.
- He/she will also have customer support missions to strengthen their user experience and their training in the services and tools marketed by the company
The recruitment process :
- A first HR call with Samir
- A first interview with the manager Christophe DRUHEN (Regional Director)
- A final exchange with Alexandre Hermann or/and Alexandre Hermann (Auto Sales Director or/and National Sales Director France)
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)