Within the Mobility Customer Operations Department, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Supervise the activity of the Customer Service teams, ensuring compliance with their qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Manage teams and support them in their skills development
Develop and follow the definition of customer response rules and practices (telephone, emails, chats, social networks, etc.)
- Work on the evolution of processes and the organization to optimize productivity and team performance.
- Develop the customer relations policy in close collaboration with sales managers, sales administration, those responsible for software deployment and training and the product & technical teams.
- Identify customer issues and expectations and identify areas for improvement in order to participate in the product development strategy
- Design and monitor performance indicators (Csat, SLA, CES, etc.)
- Ensure that communication channels are adapted by following technological developments and the use of our customers to offer them a consistent and fluid customer experience (Competitive and technological monitoring)
- Ensure regular reporting.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organized and methodical
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/missions at the same time
- Curious about market developments
- Project management
- Empathy and understanding of the customer
- Mastery of customer relations
- Team management
- Advanced knowledge of Zendesk
- comfortable in English (written/oral)
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more