Reporting to the National Sales Director, within the Large Accounts team, here are your missions:
- You sell and negotiate framework agreements with key account customers, in particular automobile distribution groups and dealerships.
- Lead and participate in digital projects by promoting our range of software and our valorization products.
- You manage strategic agreements in collaboration with the entire field sales force for the implementation of agreements on a regional scale.
- You regularly report your actions to the National Sales Director and you report competitive information to Marketing in order to continually improve our products and services.
- You maintain active and friendly communication with the various support services: ADV, collection, Marketing, technical support, etc.
Also, you support your customers in order to strengthen their user experience and their training in the services and tools marketed by L'argus.
- Travel is expected throughout the IDF sector but also to the headquarters in Paris during meetings.
- The sector in question: North/IDF: 59, 62, 02, 80, 76, 60, 77, 78, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95
- Commercial training with signiﬁcant experience in sales and negotiation with large professionals accounts.
- The digital/IT sector no longer has any secrets for you.
- You like challenges and you know how to give yourself the means to achieve your goals.
- You know how to be proactive and adaptable and you are a team player.
We could tell you that we are the best in our market, that we have plenty of benefits (restaurant vouchers, employee savings, CSE, mutual insurance and provident insurance), and that we are kind to our employees; but the best is to come and check for yourself!
Joining L'argus means joining a caring, modern and dynamic company, recognized as the number 1 partner in the automotive world.
Our values ? Proximity, Creativity, Pragmatism and Commitment
The process :
- A telephone exchange with Samir (HR)
- An interview with Christophe (National Sales Director France)
- An interview with Alexandre (Auto Software Data Sales Director)
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)