As a senior backend developer, you will join the Specs & Matching team, whose mission is to collect, consolidate and make available to our internal and external customers data on all vehicles produced over the decades.
You'll join a multidisciplinary team of backend and web developers, a devops and a QA analyst, where a spirit of benevolence and solidarity is essential.
You will report to Baptiste, the team's Engineering Manager, who heads up the Feature Team in tandem with Nicolas, Product Owner, and you will work closely with Séverine, Armelle, Lucas and Théo, backend developers already on the team.
Your tasks :
Designs, develops, codes, tests, debugs and/or customizes IT solutions for own company or external customers.
Apply best practices and advanced methodologies, including Scrum techniques, to examine system requirements, business processes and evolving development and technology environments.
Assist tribal teams in making technological and methodological choices.
Lead and participate in the realization of projects within the framework of guild workshops to ensure the scalability of the technical ecosystem over time.
Maintain expertise through technological and methodological watch
Supporting the development of the tribe's junior engineers
Participate in recruitment.
Technical environment :
- Distributed architecture with microservices in Go
- Clean-oriented code and hexagonal architecture
- PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, REST API, Broker Kafka
- Unit testing
- Code review and pair programming
- Versioning code with git and Gerrit
- CI/CD with Zuul and Concourse
- Agile methodology practices
- Quality assurance
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be friendly to everyone you interact with
- More than 3 years' experience in GO backend development
- Knowledge of AWS would be a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)