We´re seeking a Strategic Key Account Manager (d/f/m) to join our Team!
Inspire our demanding large dealer groups with a strategic consulting approach of our product range
Develop strategic accounts with great dedication, act as partner for our strategically most important dealer groups
Build up a sustainable network up to C-level to achieve medium and long term goals with great insight
Analyze and interpretation of key figures as well development and implementation of necessary measures to ensure the sales and corporate goals
Observe the market and its development and identify further promising customer potentials
Identify market needs and promising potential into product requirement recommendations
Who you are:
University Degree (BA, MA, Fachhochschule) or relevant professional experience
7+ years of successful sales related experience in a digital business company
3+ years of successful senior level sales experience with C-level negotiations
Proven sales success in the digital and automotive business environment
Excellent presentation skills with a clear and strong customer focus
Capacity to effectively "close the deal"
Willingness and ability to travel
Business fluent German language level and good English skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more