What you'll do
- You will work in an international team of Recruiting Specialists located in Spain, France, Germany and the Netherlands and report to the Head of Talent Acquisition Business Functions
- You will work on Hire Requests based within Germany and the Netherlands
- You will engage and partner with the hiring managers to understand requirements, complete the talent request briefing/Intake session setting realistic expectations and education on the end-to-end hiring process
- You will bring a approach to sourcing active and passive talent, using modern attraction strategies to help make Adevinta a serious player in challenging recruitment markets
Who you are
- You have gained at least 5 years of experience in business roles recruiting, like Sales, Marketing, Finance and other functions
- You show a determination to guide things forward and make sure decisions are made and followed through
- You are curious: You're able to see the bigger picture and have a will to ask and understand
- You identify with Adevinta's values – and have a heart for Adevinta's brands
- You are fluent in english (verbal/written)
The start date for this role is: 1st of November 2023, with a fixed term contract for 14 months.
You need to be a current resident of the Netherlands or Germany and entitled to work in these locations (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.).
Please specify your desired location in your application (Amsterdam/NL or Berlin/DE).
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!