Workplace Experience Lead, Benelux + Cluster
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Delivering Operational Excellence:
Coordinate Multiple Workplaces:
- Act as the primary point of escalation for local workplace teams and supplier management across multiple workplaces.
- Oversee all aspects of facilities services, from lease agreements to office access, ensuring operational excellence and alignment with firm requirements.
Financial Management and Budget Oversight:
- Monitor workplace budget spend and provide updates to the Workplace Experience Lead, Market Cluster.
- Evaluate and improve the firm's use of space and assets, aligning with vision and objectives.
Facility Adaptation and Compliance:
- Adapt facilities and services to meet access requirements and recommend improvements.
- Implement policies and procedures to meet (local) legislative, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
Security and Safety Oversight:
- Liaise with global and local security and health & safety representatives to ensure on-site employee safety.
- Act as a lead on business continuity procedures, ensuring workplace safety.
Event Management and Logistics:
- Manage the set-up and closure of events spaces for workplace events.
- Provide logistical support for events, including catering and refreshments.
Managing an Exceptional Team:
Operational Excellence Oversight:
- Manage day-to-day operations, including design, settings, and services, aligned with the new strategy.
- Oversee a team of insourced and outsourced workplace professionals, covering office management, project management, health & safety, and workplace sustainability.
Talent Management and Development:
- Assure a solid talent pipeline, fostering a culture of development and work-life balance.
- Build, train, and retain an exceptional team of Workplace Experience professionals through clear OKRs and development plans.
Strategic Implementation and Policy Adherence:
- Ensure the market cluster's voice is reflected in the workplace experience vision and strategy.
- Apply global workplace experience strategies and policies, conveying them to local business leadership effectively.
Financial Oversight and Real Estate Management:
- Set and manage the WPE budget in the market cluster, tracking spend and contributing to local synergy targets.
- Track renewal dates on local real estate leases, ensuring timely decisions in partnership with the WPE Strategy & Policy Lead.
Engagement and Collaboration:
- Actively participate in the Workplace Experience leadership team forums, sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Identify and deliver opportunities for continuous improvement in the Workplace Experience function.
- Collaborate with WPE Leads for other markets, ensuring alignment and coordination across functions.
- Support WPE Programmes Lead and Strategy and Policy Lead in integration-related programs and initiatives
Employee Engagement and Local Initiatives:
- Annually budget for and set up multidisciplinary teams to deliver large employee engagement events.
- Proactively discuss business needs with local leadership to align the workplace real estate portfolio with business requirements.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!